We follow a 7 Step Information Collection Process so you always know what to expect and when
Once you decide to take the next step and see what type and amount of insurance cover you're eligible for, we like to follow a careful information collection process so we don't miss anything important.
- You might already have an idea of how much cover you want — great, just let us know.
- You might want us to advise you how much cover you should have — no worries, we'd love to help you with that too.
Either way, we understand that every decision ultimately comes down to the available budget and usually people following a 'best to budget' approach getting as much cover as they can for the budget they have in mind.
Regardless of the type of cover you choose, we need to get to know you and your financial needs better so we can understand your position and what you're looking to protect and achieve.
Most questions we ask are much the same for everyone
They are designed to ensure your debt levels are covered, your dependents are considered your future earning capacity is protected as are your financial goals too.
- Are you single or partnered?
- Are you renting or paying a mortgage and what is that approximate cost per month?
- What type of work do you do? and
- What's your approximate level of income per year?
- Do you have children or elderly parents (or someone else) who is financially dependent upon you?
- Do you have your Will in place yet and do you have your superannuation beneficiary nomination already in place?
- Are you a non-smoker or a smoker?
- What year were you born and are you an Australian resident?
- Do you have any existing health conditions we need to take into account?
- Have you ever been refused insurance cover in the past?
Watch our client video
What's the application process to expect for more details about our information collection process.
The Next Steps
- You can complete our Pre‑assessments here
- Or you can jump the que and Call for a Chat here
- You can read through our extensive list of real-life Case Studies here
- You can browse through our cheeky Explainer Videos here
- You can read our FAQ's here
- And you can get in touch and send us an email here
And if you can't find what you're looking for, our sitemap can give you the bigger picture of what we do, who we care for, and what's possible for our clients.
Where to now?