When do I need personal insurance cover?
It's all about feeling in control of your future, knowing your options and taking responsibility for how you want to live your life.
Most people particularly need life insurance when:
- they are in a long term relationship,
- have joint responsibilities such as a mortgage/rent with someone else,
- have children, (or nephews and nieces),
- have family,
- who are in business with others,
- who have frail aged or elderly parents,
- good friends
- or even charities that they wish to provide a legacy for.
The idea is a life insurance benefit payout will support a partner or family financially if the policyholder dies at a time when they are relying on their income. It could be used to cover things such as mortgage repayments, replace the deceased person’s salary, or pay childcare or education expenses. The options are endless when you have resources to help.